Old Savannah Tours is looking for a highly motivated individual who enjoys working with their hands in a dynamic environment! Old Savannah Tours brings Historic Savannah to life and is looking for an individual to help continue that tradition.
Position: General maintenance worker/Handyman
Primary Responsibilities: Trolley maintenance, clearing trolleys, minor plumbing, assist in minor construction projects, make repairs to building components, repair and/or replace lighting and fixtures. Aid with assembling projects and service equipment. Maintain service equipment and assess for damages or flaws. Partake in light routine cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Maintenance experience desired but not required.
- Ability to communicate with others well.
- Ability to communicate effectively via written and verbal communication.
- Ability to follow directions.
- General knowledge of plumbing, construction, and wiring.
- General Knowledge of Trolleys.
- Reliable transportation.