Savannah is full of rich history, fun attractions, numerous shopping options, and a lively restaurant scene! Savannah Tours is looking for an outgoing, energetic, and personable individual to spread the news about all of the riches of Savannah. If you enjoy all Savannah has to offer and meeting new individuals then this position is for you! An Old Savannah Tours concierge is charismatic, attentive, energetic, approachable, and is not afraid to reach out to people. The Concierge is responsible for providing hotel guests with information regarding the area, attractions, restaurants, and touring.
Experience: Entry Level
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Savannah, and the downtown area
- Effectively provide guests with information, and sites of interest
- Reach out to guests in a professional and engaging manner
- Maintain a professional and engaging environment for guests
Physical Requirements and Education
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Be able to work long periods of time at a desk.
- Be able to engage and reach out to guests.
- Ability to answer questions regarding Savannah, local sites, restaurants, and tours
- Be able to give directions to popular attraction in Savannah.